[Snort-users] Can you make snort work with mysql after first installing snort?

Ömer ERDEM erdemomer at ...125...
Thu Apr 24 16:32:18 EDT 2014

After installing Barnyard2, you can visualize logs by using Snorby.

From: scrow at ...16818...
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 14:01:10 -0500
Subject: [Snort-users] Can you make snort work with mysql after first	installing snort?

Hi, I installed snort; now I would like to increase its usefulness by using some reporting tools. It seems mysql is needed. Can snort be made to work with mysql via configuration, or does it have to be re-configured and go through make and make install again? Thank you! Steve
Snort-users list archive: