[Snort-users] Fedora 20 Desktop, systemd, and automatic starting of snort on boot

Teo En Ming teo.en.ming at ...11827...
Wed Apr 23 11:32:54 EDT 2014

Dear Steve Crow,

I also followed the installation instructions in
http://www.snort.org/docslike you.

I am also using Fedora 20.

Basically I manually start Snort using "/etc/init.d/snort start" after the
system boots up.

I did not manage to start Snort automatically when the system boots up.

Regards,

Teo En Ming