[Snort-users] snort_dynamicpreprocessor error

Y M snort at ...15979...
Tue Apr 22 11:25:49 EDT 2014

>>ERROR: parser.c(5302) Could not stat dynamic module path "/usr/local/lib/snort_dynamicpreprocessor": No such file or directory.
The error message is self explanatory, the directory Snort is looking for does not exist or misspelled. Make sure that directory exists and it contains the necessary objects.
YM

I am getting this error when I am running snort.

ERROR: parser.c(5302) Could not stat dynamic module path "/usr/local/lib/snort_dynamicpreprocessor": No such file or directory.
Fatal Error, Quitting..

How can I fix this error?

Snort-users list archive: