[Snort-users] AANVAL or MYSQL question

Gierczak, Stan SGierczak at ...16714...
Wed Apr 16 15:34:51 EDT 2014

That was from aanval  configuration/snort module settings.

[cid:image001.png at ...16796...]

-----Original Message-----
From: waldo kitty [mailto:wkitty42 at ...14940...]
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 2:25 PM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Snort-users] AANVAL or MYSQL question

On 4/16/2014 2:18 PM, Gierczak, Stan wrote:

> So,  do I need to be concerned with:

> Also how can I see if the db is getting data into it?

where are you seeing that? what application are you looking at?

some thoughts:

do you have spaces in the database name?

do you have mixed-case characters in the database name?

what OS is the database running on? some are sensitive to mixed-case filenames...

Learn Graph Databases - Download FREE O'Reilly Book "Graph Databases" is the definitive new guide to graph databases and their applications. Written by three acclaimed leaders in the field, this first edition is now available. Download your free book today!

http://p.sf.net/sfu/NeoTech