[Snort-users] PulledPork 500 error

Dave Corsello snort-users at ...15598...
Wed Apr 16 09:19:40 EDT 2014

Any thoughts on this?

I'm able to get pulledpork to run successfully by adding 23.23.165.79 to
my whitelist.  But my concern is that pulledpork or my DNS has been
hijacked to pull info from a server that VRT has intentionally
blacklisted.  The other possibility is that the IP was added in error to
the blacklist.

Am I the only person whose blacklist contains 23.23.165.79?  If so, then
I clearly have big problems.  The fact that no one else is reporting
pulledpork failures indicates that this might be the case, although it
could also indicate that few open source users are using Snort inline...