[Snort-users] PulledPork 500 error

Dave Corsello snort-users at ...15598...
Tue Apr 15 11:01:51 EDT 2014

Sorry again for the confusion.  23.23.165.79 is included in my
default.blacklist file, which is maintained by pulledpork.

Pulledpork is configured to get the blacklist from labs.snort.org.  Is
that the way it should be configured?

It looks like labs.snort.org is handing the request off to an Amazon
server at the IP address in question.  Is that the way it's supposed to
work?