[Snort-users] Snort vulnerability scan detection

Rameez Qureshi rameez_q at ...16117...
Mon Apr 14 11:52:33 EDT 2014

Snort should pick up Nmap scans if your rules have loaded correctly
If you are using Nessus for port scanning it should also pick these up to however I'm unaware if it picks up vulnerability scanning attempts

Thanks
Rameez

Sent from my iPhone