[Snort-users] Snort vulnerability scan detection

Rameez Qureshi rameez_q at ...16117...
Mon Apr 14 11:37:16 EDT 2014

Hello

I haven't tested it as per se, due to having problems with snorts installation and not getting it working
I have now given up as it was part of my undergraduate final project and I am just adding in expected results

I haven't found anything online, but I would have scanned using nexpose on a machine with snort attached and haven't found anything to display or alert what a likely output would be

Thanks
Rameez

Sent from my iPhone