[Snort-users] Snort vulnerability scan detection

Nicholas Mavis (nmavis) nmavis at ...589...
Mon Apr 14 11:17:04 EDT 2014

Rameez,

You likely should have alerted, it depends on what Nessus/Nexpose was
testing and your rule set. We would need more information if you are
curious why you did not alert, i.e., a CVE or pcap.

Nick