[Snort-users] Snort 2.9.6 and Pulledpork 0.7.0 - so_rules configuration

Bruno Andrade bma at ...16744...
Mon Apr 14 08:01:24 EDT 2014

Hey,

I'm creating some rpms for fast Snort+Pulledpork deployment but I have
some doubts about how Pulledpork controls snort so_rules.
My pulledpork configuration is managing rules from
snort-community/emerging-threats and is generating the snort.rules files.

I have sorule_path configured and my doubt comes here, does pulledpork
also downloads and configures so_rules or do I need to "feed" that
directory with so_rules for pulledpork process them?

Thanks in advance.