[Snort-users] Blacklist Rule Error 22

Rameez Qureshi rameez_q at ...16117...
Sun Apr 13 10:09:19 EDT 2014

I understand its not that hard, there must be some underlying problem

I have hard coded the location for classification and reference to no avail, I am getting errors with the individual files for rules and what I have done now is just take out the rules of each file get it running then I will work backwards to add the rules I need