[Snort-users] ERROR: ../rules/blacklist.rules(22) Unknown ClassType: trojan-activity

Rameez Qureshi rameez_q at ...16117...
Fri Apr 11 15:45:21 EDT 2014

Just to add I have fixed the error where it could not find the rule file was a mistype in the rule path

It's back to the Trojan-activity rule flagging up now

Sent from my iPhone