[Snort-users] FW: AW: Libovar Man info.

Rameez Qureshi rameez_q at ...16117...
Wed Apr 9 18:19:41 EDT 2014

for my snort.conf file when taking out the # out of the rule paths for rules and for including individual rules it throws up and error and this led me to taking out the # where snort seemed to fire correctly but did not load any rules

So im still stuck on how to load rules without getting any errors
I have attached my snort.conf

Thanks
Rameez