[Snort-users] Command to try out

En Ming Teo teo.en.ming at ...11827...
Fri Apr 4 14:51:19 EDT 2014

Dear Bill,

root at ...16768...:~# ipkg list
ERROR: File not found: //usr/local/lib/ipkg/lists/whiterussian
       You probably want to run `ipkg update'
ERROR: File not found: //usr/local/lib/ipkg/lists/non-free
       You probably want to run `ipkg update'
ERROR: File not found: //usr/local/lib/ipkg/lists/backports
       You probably want to run `ipkg update'
ls: /jffs/tmp/ipkg: No such file or directory

Teo En Ming