[Snort-users] Barnyard2 showing no records

Greg Martin grmartin at ...16200...
Wed Sep 25 10:05:18 EDT 2013

We have had Snort running now for a couple of months and there have really
been no issues, but now all of a sudden information is not being sent from
Barnyard2.  It just states that it is waiting for data.  I checked
connections going from the snort machine to our mirrored port on our switch
and the connection seems fine.  I am going to logon to the switch once I get
an issue resolved with my logon to the switch.  Anyhow, I was wondering if
you might have any ideas or be able to suggest further troubleshooting on
this issue?  I restarted the snort machine as well and this did not make a
difference either.

Greg Martin

Technology Advancement Officer

Integrity Bank

717-920-3697 (office)

717-395-5983 (cell)

 <mailto:gmartin at ...16200...> gmartin at ...16200...

More.Faster.Better

                                                             Pennsylvania's
Best Bank

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you
are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you
must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or
any information herein.  If you have received this message in error, please
advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.
Thank you for your cooperation.