[Snort-users] pulledpork rules downlaod failing

Hanson.Webster at ...16540... Hanson.Webster at ...16540...
Wed Sep 25 09:12:37 EDT 2013

When I run pulledpork, I get the following error:

Checking latest MD5 for snortrules-snapshot-2950.tar.gz....
Rules tarball download of snortrules-snapshot-2950.tar.gz....
Can't write to '/tmp/snortrules-snapshot-2950.tar.gz': No space left on device at /usr/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol.pm line 115.

It was working previously

Hanson M. Webster | Network and Security Analyst | Salem Five Bank | 210 Essex Street, Salem MA 01970 | Tel: 978.720. 5230 | Fax: 978.498.0230 | www.salemfive.com<http://www.salemfive.com/>

This information may be confidential and/or privileged.  Use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you receive this message in error, please inform the sender and remove any record of this message.