[Snort-users] Further Investigation Needed: FILE-FLASH Action InitArray stack overflow attempt

Turnbough, Bradley E. bturnbough at ...15650...
Tue Sep 24 09:59:43 EDT 2013

Guys,

This one is coming up in droves and I'm fairly sure they're false postivies.

I looked at the metadata / ascii in snorby, but it's all ascii characters.

Can someone point me in the right direction as to what I can do to see the data (or more data!) / where it is coming from?

Thanks,

Brad
_____________________________________________________________ This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.