[Snort-users] Can snort analyze traffic from RSPAN port?

Russ Combs rcombs at ...1935...
Thu Sep 12 11:13:09 EDT 2013

It just might, but it depends on what other encapsulations are present.

It would be helpful if you could try it out and let us know your results.
If it doesn't work, some pcaps would also help.

Thanks
Russ