[Snort-users] Cannot execute binary file

SnortFan SnortFan at ...131...
Wed Sep 4 15:14:55 EDT 2013

Hi James,

I did the configure that Joe recommended and here's what I got:

snort: ELF 64-bit LSB executable, x86-64, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked (uses shared libs), for GNU/Linux 2.6.18, not stripped

Thanks,
Ed

Sent from a mobile device.