[Snort-users] pulledpork rule update 403 error

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Wed Sep 4 11:56:26 EDT 2013

On Sep 4, 2013, at 11:15 AM, Jeffrey J. Nucciarone <nucci at ...16523...> wrote:

> Would my oinkcode not be eligible for the latest rules? Do I need to update?  I don’t have a paid subscription so are the new rules only for paid subscribers?

Correct.  2.9.5.3’s rules are not available to registered users until 30 days after subscriber release at this time.  Which means on or about the 6th of Sep they should become available.

--
Joel Esler
Senior Research Engineer, VRT