[Snort-users] Cannot execute binary file

SnortFan SnortFan at ...131...
Tue Sep 3 19:40:18 EDT 2013

Hi All,

Still stuck.  Will snort 2.9.4.5 run on a 32bit server? Is there a difference in the compile scripts between a 64 and 32 install?  I used the same script on a 64 bit box and it runs. In both cases I don't notice any errors when running the ./configure , make or make install. I'm at a loss.

Thanks,
Ed

Sent from a mobile device.