[Snort-users] Columbia, MD Snort Users Group

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at ...589...
Mon Nov 25 20:59:23 EST 2013

If this is something people would be interested in, I'm sure we could have it here on site and I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem to get people to come present if that's something people would like.

--
Joel Esler
Intelligence Lead