[Snort-users] First time snorting ... ERROR: The dynamic detection library ...

Alan McKay alan.mckay at ...11827...
Tue Nov 19 14:30:11 EST 2013

Just a quick update - I have not had a chance until now to look at
this - and the local test rules given are not triggering alerts but
I'm not asking for further help just yet  - I'm going to dig into this
a bit myself to see where I get.   I'm just bumping the thread with a
quick update.

I think first things first I'm going to get this daemonized and then
figure out why those local rules are not being read because best I can
tell that is my problem with those rules at this point.