[Snort-users] First time snorting ... ERROR: The dynamic detection library ...

Alan McKay alan.mckay at ...11827...
Thu Nov 14 12:09:25 EST 2013

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 12:02 PM, waldo kitty <wkitty42 at ...14940...> wrote:
> this not loading has nothing to do with you using a precompiled SO... it states
> the reason it is not loading fairly clearly, if tersely...

Yes, I suppose it does :-)   But the document I was using is for
Ubuntu 12.04, which is what I am running.

> you said you are using snort 2.9.5.5... what rules pack are you using??

The 30 day delayed ones that I got after signing up for the site.