[Snort-users] Barnyard2 reports database insert errors

Dave Corsello snort-users at ...15598...
Mon Nov 4 11:15:52 EST 2013

Changing the adapter type to E1000 did get rid of the RX-ERRs, but I'm
still getting intermittent insert errors in barnyard2.  Maybe VMware is
reassigning memory that hasn't been used in awhile?  Will try reserving
memory.