[Snort-users] Barnyard2 reports database insert errors

Dave Corsello snort-users at ...15598...
Sun Nov 3 08:17:47 EST 2013

Thanks, elz.  This makes sense.  I think the problem might be related to
the kind of network adapter I had configured for the MySQL box.  This
server and one other MySQL server were the only two that I configured
with a "Flexible" adapter, and those are the only two that show any
RX-ERR packets.  I just changed them both to E1000 to see if it makes a
difference. Thanks for your help.