[Snort-users] Pulledpork issue 142

Anshuman Anil Deshmukh anshuman at ...16510...
Fri Nov 1 14:57:59 EDT 2013

Hi,

I have logged an issue for pulledpork.

https://code.google.com/p/pulledpork/issues/detail?can=2&start=0&num=100&q=&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Priority%20Milestone%20Owner%20Summary&groupby=&sort=&id=142

I am not facing any issue due to these errors, just bringing this to notice here on the list. Don't know exactly what are these errors about.

I was able to see these errors in the verbose output. May be of some help.

Thanks and Regards,

Anshuman

"Legal Disclaimer: This electronic message and all contents contain information from Cybage Software Private Limited which may be privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee(s) only. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error please notify the sender by reply e-mail to and destroy the original message and all copies. Cybage has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize the risk of malicious content in the mail, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any malicious content in this e-mail. You should carry out your own malicious content checks before opening the e-mail or attachment."
www.cybage.com