[Snort-users] Snort

Michael D. Wood mike at ...16202...
Fri Mar 29 10:38:43 EDT 2013

Check out this thread Greg:

http://seclists.org/snort/2010/q1/530

--
Michael D. Wood
www.itsecuritypros.org

----- Reply message -----
From: "Greg Martin" <gmartin at ...16200...>
To: <snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [Snort-users] Snort
Date: Fri, Mar 29, 2013 10:02 am
Hello, I’m new to Snort.  Just installed everything and got it working.  Just have a question regarding false positives that we are receiving from some addresses on our network.  Is there a way to eliminate or pass traffic from certain internal IP addresses so we don’t get a bunch of false alerts in the Snort console? Thanks, Greg MartinTechnology Advancement OfficerIntegrity Bank717-920-3697 (office)717-395-5983 (cell)gmartin at ...16203...                                                             Pennsylvania's Best Bank This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein.  If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation.