[Snort-users] Snort

Greg Martin gmartin at ...16200...
Fri Mar 29 10:02:22 EDT 2013

Hello,

I'm new to Snort.  Just installed everything and got it working.  Just have
a question regarding false positives that we are receiving from some
addresses on our network.  Is there a way to eliminate or pass traffic from
certain internal IP addresses so we don't get a bunch of false alerts in the
Snort console?

Thanks,

Greg Martin

Technology Advancement Officer

Integrity Bank

717-920-3697 (office)

717-395-5983 (cell)

 <mailto:gmartin at ...16200...> gmartin at ...16200...

Integrity_FullLogo_060507More.Faster.Better

                                                             Pennsylvania's
Best Bank

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you
are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you
must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or
any information herein.  If you have received this message in error, please
advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.
Thank you for your cooperation.