[Snort-users] DAQ 2.0.0 Error with 2.9.4.1

Nicholas Horton fivetenets at ...14399...
Wed Mar 27 12:51:57 EDT 2013

I even checked the online snort install guides for 2.9.4.1 for cent 6.4 hoping I missed a command or flag but Mr Parker's instructions seem to match my instructions for DAQ and Snort installs.

Nick