[Snort-users] best suited distro for snort?

Mohammad MontazerI mohamad_montazery at ...131...
Wed Mar 27 01:19:27 EDT 2013

Hi.
you suggested BSD. but which on?(net bsd or free bsd?)
and one more question: is there any customize OS for snort?
it means something with just necessary requirements for running snort?(nothing else!)