[Snort-users] Logging - A easy way ?

Joao Daniel Neves joaodanielnevesss at ...125...
Tue Mar 26 09:37:41 EDT 2013

Hi Jeremy,

I would like to thank your help. I have write a very simple rule for alert ICMP.

    alert icmp any any -> any any

Just it. So it sems that I do not have any rule for alerting UDP and ICMP. What should I do ? Did I need to write my own rules ? Or I can find/download some?