[Snort-users] Using pulled pork to change rule state from alert to drop for a policy type

JJC cummingsj at ...11827...
Mon Mar 25 11:02:49 EDT 2013

In the current RELEASE of PP, the method that Yossi has noted is the
accepted method to do this, you will want to set your base policy to
security and then add the noted regex to the dropsid.conf.. this will
turn on all security rules and set those that have the drop in the
associated metadata to drop.

JJC