[Snort-users] botnets

Gregory Pendergast greg.pendergast at ...11827...
Mon Mar 25 00:24:35 EDT 2013

A honeypot could help you collect the malicious binaries from from attacks
against your honeypot systems.

For your purposes, however, a faster approach would be to apply for an
account with virusshare.com. If accepted, you could simply download malware
samples.

HTH,
Greg

On Mar 25, 2013, at 12:11 AM, Pratik Narang <pratik.cse.bits at ...11827...>