[Snort-users] Recommended hardware for running snort in packet logging mode on home network proxy?

Mike Miller mike at ...16027...
Fri Mar 22 22:02:40 EDT 2013

Net gear makes a managed switch that'll mirror traffic, it's not expensive, look for a GS105e (specifically....there are other similar ones that are NOT managed) it'll be about $70 and has enough ports to monitor two segments ( inside and DMZ in my case)

And anything Pentium4 or newer oughta handle home traffic.