[Snort-users] problems in snort installing.

waldo kitty wkitty42 at ...14940...
Wed Mar 20 13:36:09 EDT 2013

On 3/19/2013 16:55, Joel Esler wrote:
> You aren't allowed to ask my question back to me. It's just one of those things.

does this count as one of the items in the snort drinking game where an
individual has to drink? ;) :)

> */You/* have to decide what you are doing with your alerts and how to handle them.

absolutely... as well as deciding which rules are beneficial to your network's
needs and detections...