[Snort-users] problems in snort installing.

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Tue Mar 19 17:55:19 EDT 2013

You aren't allowed to ask my question back to me.  It's just one of those things.

You have to decide what you are doing with your alerts and how to handle them.

--
Joel Esler
Sent from my iPhone 