[Snort-users] Writing a "not" snort rule

JJC cummingsj at ...11827...
Tue Mar 19 14:35:50 EDT 2013

He probably gets payed way too much already, this "Joe" character ;-)

On a serious note, do a search in the snort_manual for the keyword
"negate" and around page 182, and other locations, you will find your
solution.

JJC