[Snort-users] CPU and RAM planning tool

Sallee, Stephen (Jake) Jake.Sallee at ...15646...
Sun Mar 10 14:02:18 EDT 2013

>> I'm currently working with a consultant to put together a snort sensor
>> for me. They say that they have a tool to do exactly this. I'll try to
>> get you a copy / link / whatever.

That would be GREAT.

Jake Sallee
Godfather of Bandwidth
Network Engineer
University of Mary Hardin-Baylor

900 College St.
Belton, Texas
76513

Fone: 254-295-4658
On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 11:36 PM, Sallee, Stephen (Jake)
<Jake.Sallee at ...15646...> wrote:
> Jake Sallee
> Godfather of Bandwidth
> Network Engineer
> University of Mary Hardin-Baylor

Hey Jake,

I'm currently working with a consultant to put together a snort sensor
for me. They say that they have a tool to do exactly this. I'll try to
get you a copy / link / whatever.

On the record, I'd like to say that you may have the best title in the world. :)

MJ