[Snort-users] Signature for bridging protocols

Juan Camilo Valencia juan.valencia at ...16028...
Thu Mar 7 16:01:46 EST 2013

Hi Guys,

I´m researching a little bit for signatures to detect packages that came
out from interfaces in bridge mode, I have a big document from IEEE for
802.1D, I´m reading right now how works the protocol, but at the same time
I want to ask you guys if someone had been deal with this need too.

If somebody has some info, can you share with me?

Thanks a lot for your advance.

Best regards from Colombia.

--
JUAN CAMILO VALENCIA VARGAS
Ingeniero de Operaciones

*“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life”
*