[Snort-users] PulledPork New Snort Categories

Justin Knox jknox at ...16001...
Thu Mar 7 08:22:15 EST 2013

Hi Tamara,
My own experience with PulledPork, in that regard, has been that the
category matches up to the basenames of the rule files in the archive that
gets downloaded. I haven't seen that documented, but it is working for me.

I'm hoping JJ will respond to clarify. Particularly if I'm wrong - someone
feel free to correct me!
--Justin