[Snort-users] Does Snort support country blocking

Jaime Nebrera jnebrera at ...13472...
Wed Mar 6 12:24:39 EST 2013

> I would like to know if Snort supports blocking by geographic location?
 Using something like integration with GeoIP.  This is for the case where
our servers are known to receive frequent attacks from a certain country
and would like to block it.

We have included such capability into our redBorder IPS platform

It is free to download and open sourced, so feel free to give a try

PS.- I work for the company developing redBorder

> Thanks!

Snort news!