[Snort-users] Snort distributions

Alejandro Cabrera Obed aco1967 at ...11827...
Wed Mar 6 08:53:58 EST 2013

Ok, thank you...now I'm seeing the EasyIDS distribution but it's from 2009
I've checked.

The last question: does SecurityOnion let real time alerting by mail???
Because it's very important that alerts come to me and not to access a web
page like BASE to check alerts once a day.

Regards,

Alejandro