[Snort-users] Snort distributions

Jaime Nebrera jnebrera at ...13472...
Wed Mar 6 06:45:41 EST 2013

   Hi Alejandro,

   If you want all bundled together, SecurityOnion is a great option. If
you want just event viewing, Snorby. If you want to have more control,
rule and sensor management but very controlled sensor systems, redBorder
is your choice. If you dont mind to use a cloud service provider use
Snorby Cloud.

On 05/03/13 21:30, Alejandro Cabrera Obed wrote:
> Dear, what are the best recommended Snort distribution, in order to
> download the ISO image and install/configure an Snort IDS plus addons
> in an easy way ???
>
> I always install Snort package by package on Debian, but at this time
> I need some easy way installation to use in different companies, fast
> and easy.
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> Alejandro

Jaime Nebrera - jnebrera at ...13472...
Consultor TI - ENEO Tecnologia SL
C/ Manufactura 2, Edificio Euro, Oficina 3N
Mairena del Aljarafe - 41927 - Sevilla
Telf.- 955 60 11 60 / 619 04 55 18