[Snort-users] Snort 184.108.40.206 Now Available
snortreleases at ...950...
Tue Mar 5 09:08:13 EST 2013
Snort 220.127.116.11 is now available on snort.org, at
http://www.snort.org/snort-downloads/ in the Latest Release section.
18.104.22.168 & later packages are signed with a new PGP key
(that key is signed with the previous key).
Snort 22.214.171.124 includes changes for the following:
* Updated File processing for partial HTTP content and MIME attachments.
* Addition of new config option max_attribute_services_per_host and
improve memory usage within attribute table.
* Handle excessive overlaps in frag3.
* Stream API updates to return session key for a session.
* Reduce false positives for TCP window slam events.
* Updates to provide better encoding for TCP packets generated for
respond and react.
* Disable non-ethernet decoders by default for performance reasons.
If needed, use --enable-non-ether-decoders with configure.
See the Release Notes and ChangeLog for more details.
Please submit bugs, questions, and feedback to bugs at ...10585...
The Snort Release Team
More information about the Snort-users