[Snort-users] About make command error

Hui Cao hcao at ...1935...
Fri Mar 1 11:06:35 EST 2013

That file comes from the DAQ.
Can you try file command  on the actual library (not the link)? For
example:  $ file /usr/local/lib/libsfbpf.so.0.0.1
The output might be:

/usr/local/lib/libsfbpf.so.0.0.1: ELF 64-bit LSB shared object, x86-64,
version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked, not stripped

Your output might be different, but you can compare the output with a
known working library.

Can you also provide the config.log and make output from the DAQ build
and install?

Best,
Hui.