[Snort-users] Snort Processes randonly dies

Hui Cao hcao at ...1935...
Fri Mar 1 14:41:56 EST 2013

Can you provide the reproduction steps? What command and arguments you
used? What's the config file?

This issue indicates the buffer isn't sufficient to hold the
additional data or other errors. If you compiled snort without
enabling debug, you shouldn't have this error.

Best,
Hui.