[Snort-users] PF_RING and DAQ compile (0.6.2, and 2.0.0)

Tim Covel tcovel at ...15149...
Wed Jun 26 17:56:13 EDT 2013

Those configuration options should no longer be necessary, they were
used in a much older version of DAQ that was bundled with the pf_ring
module.

You can take them out or safely ignore the warning:
"configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --with-libpfring-includes,
--with-libpfring-libraries"

I'll see if we can pull them out of the instructions as well to avoid
confusion in the future.

-Tim