[Snort-users] Poor performance with Snort 2.9.4.6 under OpenBSD 5.3

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Wed Jun 19 23:38:01 EDT 2013

Package maintainers would benefit everyone by submitting their packages upstream.  For years, our recommendation was to build, the packages were so far behind.

Keeping the package maintainers up to date has helped a bit  I see things being updated more.

--
Joel Esler
Sent from my iPad