[Snort-users] About DoS attack

Mayur Patil ram.nath241089 at ...11827...
Fri Jun 14 06:13:49 EDT 2013

Hello Balla and All,

  Due to your achievement in breaking SSH service on remote server, I need
your help.

  I am using as per you say Java LOIC on centos. I want to bring down
services on other IP address.

  Problem is that I am dong this under college proxy network.

  I have to perform attack from 10.1.46.71 /72 on centos 10.1.46.70.

  Though I am performing attack but I am not quiet sure that I will able to
bring down services??

  It will be a great help if you specify parameters of LOIC tool *to use
UNDER THE PROXY NETWORK.*

  Thanks !!

--
*Cheers,